The Glamour Photography Podcast – Join Mark Daughn, Luana Lani and Brent Burzycki as they discuss the world of Glamour Photography. Each show will dive into industry news, equipment, model questions and how to avoid issues and problems when trying to make a career in glamour photography.
We love to hear from our listeners – Please submit your questions to us and we will answer them on the show.
Submit Questions to: Questions@glamourphotopodcast.com
Episode #2 – Glamour Photo Podcast
* Welcome to Episode Number 2 of The Glamour Photo Podcast in today’s show we are talking about Glamourcon 2010 Chicago, and about the recent changes and updates to our website. We also have a couple listener questions to round out the show that should make for some interesting discussions.
Full show notes are also downloadable as a .pdf by clicking this link
* Our Site and how it will work
* Single Site with our personal sites also linked
* You can find our information on the contact page with links to our sites
* Questions can go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* News: For Industry News and articles from us
* Store: to link to the items we are selling
* INFO: Links to the equipment we use and also will be updated soon.
* HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: There are multiple ways to subscribe – iTunes (Please post a review)a, RSS, Like us on Facebook, Mailing list coming soon
* We now also have a group on Flickr – http://www.flickr.com/groups/glamourphoto/ – For discussions and questions and a location to post photos for critique
* SHOW 2 – This week we are talking all about Glamourcon Chicago 2010 – Workshops, The Show Floor
* What Seminars did you teach? How did they go? What response did they get?
* Who were your models?
* What do models have to put up with when working a seminar?
* Where you the only instructor this year?
* How do students respond to seminars with models present vs. seminar teaching only?
* How do you prepare for a seminar or teaching event like Glamourcon?
* What equipment do you need to bring?
* Did you actually have time to enjoy the trip or was it all work and no play?
* How was the show floor this year?
* What were you there to accomplish?
* What is the best way a model can use Glamourcon to her advantage?
* Is there money to be made at Glamourcon (Or any event like this) for models?
* Do you have photos from the event you can post for our listeners?
* Any tips or tricks to selling at a glamourcon style event?
* What do fans and photographers enjoy the most about being able to meet the models in person?
Next Glamourcon is in Long Beach, CA on Nov 13&14 – Any plans?
See Glamourcon.com for more information
See more Click to the full post:
* Where do you draw the line between an erotic photograph and a “sleazy” photograph? Is the only difference, as one person put it, between art and porn the lighting?
* What do you do with models that tell the photographer what to do…..?
* Are any of you getting or planning to get any new cameras or equipment in the near future? If so what is it and how will it affect your workflow?
Great information for anyone wanting to shoot glamour!