Going Beyond Fear
Here's what I'm pondering tonight: Fear
What is it exactly? And what if, what if it was possible to be fear-less?
And what if watching horror movies could be good training for mastering the fear response and centering in non-reactivity?
I also explore:
* The process of releasing attachment and facing into aversions as a known way to navigate out of suffering
* Love - what the f**k is it?
* A series of questions and embodied inquiries for you, dear listener about what brings you here and how you experience this podcast - why do you listen?
* Why questioning everything is NOT the same as overanalysing
* Noticing a pattern of self-isolating in myself and how I'm executing a "pattern interrupt" and doing exactly the opposite
• Applied Tantra Money Mastery •
Registrations are now open for the January intake of this 21 day online program which explores the teachings of Tantra as applied to our relationship with money.
Find out more & register: http://karaleah.com/money-mastery/
If you love the podcast and want to donate, or if you want to connect with me and access exclusive teachings and resources, join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/karaleah
• Credits •
Audio • Marilyn Vaccaro
Music • Matiu Te Huki • https://bit.ly/2y32khx
Photo • Pete Longworth • http://petelongworth.com/