This episode talks of loss, the loss of a parent, a pet, and of a sibling. Not as far as adults go, but the way your child handles it.
We always think children are so resilient, and thankfully they are, but when a child loses a sibling it can be traumatic and what's even harder is that the parent is dealing with one of the hardest losses possible and that is the loss of a child, so how do we deal with our other child and the impact this loss has on them.
We include discussions on the loss of a parent, pet, close relative, home... so many losses impact children, however so often the impact to the child is overlooked.
Meet my guest Michele Benyo, as she talks about the loss of her son and how it impacted his sister. Leading to her founding Good Grief Parenting. As a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist, we discuss how parents can get through the unimaginable grief, while meeting the needs of their living children.
If you have lost any loved one, you need to listen to this podcast and start creating support & solutions for the children that are impacted in your life.
Learn more and download MIchele's GOOD GRIEF GUIDE at GoodGriefParenting.com
Email Michele at email@example.com
Thank You for listening! Here are some great ways we can connect!
1. Need more help? Let's grab some coffee or tea and talk. Go to TalkWithCelia.com and choose the time that works for you.
2. Looking for a manual for parenting your child? It's finally here and you can grab your copy of my latest book today!
RAISING HAPPY TODDLERS: HOW TO BUILD GREAT PARENTING SKILLS & STOP YELLING AT YOUR KIDS
New Children’s Books available too…
BEING DIFFERENT IS FUN
I AM GRATEFUL
ALL ABOUT ME
3. Become a Member of my TRANQUILITY TRIBE and STOP YELLING Once & For All.
4. Read my latest article to find out how to stop yelling...https://elejrnl.com?p=2665922
5. Looking to be part of a fun free and informative FB community (without all the bitching)?... join us in Pumped Up Parenting
6. Love YouTube? Do you know there are lots of parenting videos, story time videos for you and your kids, as well as some great family workout videos? All on Pumped Up Parenting with Celia Kibler
7. Follow me on Instagram!
8. Join me on my newest platform PEANUT: Connecting women across fertility & motherhood
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/pumped-up-parenting/support