Gun Freedom Radio is an interview-based Talk Radio Show / Podcast, here to bring you all the news in the word of guns, firearms and the Second Amendment.
Co-hosts, Dan & Cheryl Todd and their weekly guests Engage, Educate and Inform on the topics of guns, hunting, sport shooting, politics and issues around the Second Amendment. #GunFreedomRadio
Find more information on GunFreedomRadio.com
GunFreedomRadio EP329 Convention of States and the AZ Audit w AZ Senator Kelly Townsend
Our guest today is AZ Senator Kelly Townsend. Senator Townsend has proudly served the citizens of the 16th Legislative District since 2013.
Kelly is an accomplished author with books published in the USA, Croatia, and Slovenia. She is well traveled internationally, with a deep interest in other cultures and customs, languages, and of course, international and state government.
And she is a fierce defender of the Constitution and is a national leader in the Article V movement and our AZ Election Integrity Audit.
1) We have moved into a new phase of the audit here in AZ. Talk to us about what we know and what we anticipate in the near future.
2) You have been a regular speaker at each of our annual Celebrate and Protect the Second Amendment Rally Events. Why is the 2A important to you?
3) What is the Convention of States?
4) What is the Article V movement?
GunFreedomRadio EP328 Educating About The Fed with Alan Myers
Our guest today is Alan Myers. Alan Myers is a San Diego CPA and forensic accountant. For 10 years, he has dedicated himself to researching, studying and analyzing the Federal Reserve System, banking and the national debt.
Alan is a writer, speaker and radio commentator on these and other related topics. The national monetary system is the most powerful system in our country because everything in our country is connected to it. Unfortunately, says Alan, this system was not designed to work in the best interest of the people or our country.
1) Let’s blast through your book titled, Fed Ed: Basic Monetary System Education. What are the absolute HAVE-TO takeaways that we need to leave our audience with to have a better educated citizenry.
2) What is the origin and development of money?
3) What are the historical characteristics of what defines what money is?
4) Does crypto fit enough characteristics to actually be or become money?
5) Why is the Fed depicted on the cover of your book as a Hydra?
6) Let’s discuss some items that people have used as money in World History.
GunFreedomRadio EP327 FASTER Life Saving Skills with Dr. Dick Caster
Our guest today is Dr. Dick Caster. Dr. Caster is one of the Originators and Founders of the FASTERSavesLive Emergency Response Program that has been protecting and saving the lives of school children across the nation for a decade. Holding a doctorate in School Administration and having worked as an Instructor and Director of the National Association of School Resource Officers, Dr Caster has a deep understanding of the need and importance of securing our nation’s schools as we do every building that houses our nations treasures. In the early 2000s Dr. Caster, along with John Benner, the Founder and Owner of Tactical Defense Institute, wrote a school safety curriculum that would eventually become the FASTERSavesLives Training Manual. Tragically, it took the murders at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012 for teachers and administrators to understand and begin to demand this kind of armed and unarmed emergency training as well as the emergency field medical supplies and training that FASTER includes in the training.
1) Walk us through those early days when you and John Benner were writing a manual? Was there an impetus that spurred you to write it?
2) At the time when you wrote that original manual surely you imagined it would never be accepted in schools. Yet you wrote it anyway. How did you go from words on paper to the very first training class?
- A week-long training program for the "Single Officer Response to an Active Killer" offered to law enforcement officers through the National Association of School Resource Officers.
3) What have been some of your greatest successes and biggest frustrations over the years?
4) Why is it important for us to study previous murders, including the methods and the motivations?
5) There seems to be a shift in the behaviors of people who commit these horrendous murders, from someone who is acting out a grievance to nowadays someone seeking some twisted idea of glory or fame. How does this impact our responses?
GunFreedomRadio EP326 Intersection of Guns and Mental Health w Michael Sodini
Our guest today is Michael Sodini. Michael is the founder of Walk The Talk America (WTTA). The Walk the Talk America initiative is a non-profit organization dedicated to making positive change in relationship to mental health, and firearm awareness. Through organizing a profound team of experts from different fields, and all walks of life, unbiased by politics, media, or personal prejudice – WTTA seeks to input opportunities to enhance communication, compassion, calls to action and education.
1) You recently helped a women named Connie Wray overcome her phobia and fear of firearms. Connie of Fox News Reno filmed her experience as part of show called “The Next Stage”.
2) How does your work with WTTA impact Legislation like HR 127.
3) In what ways does (or does not) the Firearms Industry support the work you are doing?
4) How do people follow you?
GunFreedomRadio EP325 A FASTER Way to Save Lives with Joe Eaton
Our guest today is Joe Eaton. Joe is a program director for FASTER Saves Lives, a nonprofit based in Ohio that has given firearms training to thousands of teachers since 2012.
1) What is FASTERSavesLives?
2) How are you connected to this organization?
3) This isn’t just training church and school staff for physical responses to violence – there is an emergency medical element that cannot be overstated. Talk to us about that.
GunFreedomRadio EP324 Saving Lives FASTER with Jim Irvine
Our guest today is Jim Irvine. Jim Irvine is a Director with FASTERSavesLives and the President of the Buckeye Firearms Foundation (BFF). With both of these organizations, Jim works with legislators and interested parties to enact positive changes to Ohio firearm and self-defense laws. Jim is also a husband, father, and a professional airline pilot.
1) Give us brief overview of what FASTER is, and how long this training has been helping to keep schools, churches, synagogues, and other organizations safe?
2) Recently, I was honored to be a participant in the training. The training is serious and focused. I have been shooting most of my life and I wasn’t able to pass your firearms / accuracy qualification test. Talk to us about what is involved in the course?
3) While I was in OH the OH Supreme Court made a ruling that could threaten this decade-long program and cause schools to be less safe. Talk to us about this ruling.
4) Schools are once again open all over the nation and horribly, bad guys WILL take advantage of the “Gun Free Zone” signs. Many administrators and educators are going to want to have this kind of training – medical and physical (armed and unarmed) preparedness – how can they get signed up for a class?
Great show and guests
I love the show. Very informative and entertaining. I do have one negative, though. It is difficult to listen to while driving. If you could record it a little louder, that would be great!
Gun Freedom Radio Podcast Review
A great podcast full of great information for anyone who is interested in firearms and the firearm industry.
Gun Advertisement Radio
Mostly advertisements for events or actual commercials. I listened to three podcasts and gave each 3 stars. Unsubscribing.