Strange national days with a side of greeting card design.
Best Friend Day
Happy Best Friend Day! It's a day to show appreciation for the friends that make life extra-awesome. Hug them, squeeze them, feed them -- and be sure to get them to listen to this episode, featuring a long chat between Jo and her best bud, Jen.
Happy Mother's Day! Join Jo and Jennifer Hopper as they chat about how wonderful -and how completely crap- parenting can be.
Hairdresser Appreciation Day
Happy Hairdresser Appreciation Day! In this episode, Jo chats to hairdresser Jodie Rowles who offers a glimpse into the hairdressing industry. The stereotypes, the struggles, the bliss, the unique intimacy between hairdresser and client.
Only Child Day
Happy Only Child Day. Also called “I was so perfect my parents only needed one child” Day, this is a day for only children to appreciate all the things they love about being an only child. Join Jo and only child guest, Inga Vennell, for a look into the childhood and adult life of a person that doesn't have to share their parents.
Let's Laugh Day
Happy Let's Laugh Day! Research shows that 80% of laughter isn't the result of something funny. But Let's Laugh Day is all about the other 20%! Join Jo and her guest Maddie for a chat about one of the world's most wonderful and weird physiological phenomenons.
National Cereal Day
Happy National Cereal Day! Join Jo and guest Sian Kilgour to find out how this wildly popular morning meal went from a rock-hard digestive aid for soldiers to a cultural phenomenon.