You’re a senior attorney, 7 years of experience or more—or maybe a lot more, and you don’t know where or how to find a new position. Your search is only piling up the rejections. Surrender?
Listen as BCG Attorney Search CEO and Managing Director Harrison Barnes and Recruiting Manager Brie Mills explain why you’re marketable and why you’re having trouble convincing hiring law firms of that fact.
And, no, going in-house isn’t the only option.
• Where you should target (probably not Big Law)
• Important resources you may not know about
• How to expand your search (including geographically)
• Who’s better off, the specialist or the generalist?
• How to manage expectations
• Why a good recruiter is so much better at this than you are
Are you telling your story right? This podcast will help you tell a better one.