Hayden Evans loves to illustrate the soul of people and places. Through his use of bold lines and colors he attempts to capture the essence of what things are.
In that way, it’s no surprise that Hayden loves a place that does the same thing for genres and stories - Disneyland. As a Cast Member, Hayden worked on such legendary attractions as the Jungle Cruise, the Tiki Room, and the Disneyland Railroad.
Hayden sits down with Nathan Hartman to talk about how growing up near Yellowstone National Park inspired him as much as Disneyland, the times he fought off spiders as a Jungle Cruise Skipper, and how he got to propose to his wife around nine hundred and ninety-nine happy haunts.
Check out all of Hayden's great work at www.haydenevansart.com
* Twitter – @somestuffisaid
* Instagram – @somestuffisaw
* Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Podcast Artwork - JP Tanner
* Editor - Shannen Michaelsen
* Quality Control - Ben Harris
* This podcast is distributed by WDW News Today
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Youtube, Spotify, Google, iHeart Radio, Overcast, Stitcher, or your favorite podcatcher using our RSS feed.