Today we had special guests Preston and Jackie Hill Perry on the show! Both Preston and Jackie are prolific voices for Jesus in modern culture through teaching, spoken word performances, poetry, and music.
Jackie's book, Gay Girl Good God (https://amzn.to/2IGPDjn) is available on Amazon.com (https://amzn.to/2IGPDjn) or wherever books are sold.
Connect with the Perrys on social media, YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tYCIeywXPsNEhxU3yfZvw), or at JackieHillPerry.com (JackieHillPerry.com).
In this episode, we talked about:
* Preston and Jackie's story
* How does the gospel affect how we deal with our pasts?
* Managing busy lives and maintaining margin
* How to deal with past trauma in a healthy way
* How to view sex in a healthy way
* Given that you're both gifted wordsmiths, how do the Perrys fight?
* How can we love the LGBTQ community well?
Thanks for listening!
Please remember to subscribe, rate, and review. As always, we welcome feedback... simply go to FierceMarriage.com/Podcast (https://FierceMarriage.com/Podcast) to leave a comment or to ask a question!
Become a Patron!
Support for the Fierce Marriage Podcast comes from partners like you via Patreon. If our content has helped you, we'd be honored if you'd consider becoming a Patreon supporter! Just visit Patreon.com/FierceMarriage (https://Patreon.com/FierceMarriage)