On the latest episode of the Ad Law Access Podcast, Advertising and Marketing partner Kristi Wolff discusses three keys to making compliant health claims: determining the product regulatory classification, claim substantiation standards, and the importance of context. This episode is a prequel to her earlier Health Claims in the Context of COVID-19 episode which focused on recent FTC and FDA enforcement relating to false COVID-19 health claims and the importance of considering the current pandemic context in health-related marketing.
For more information on these and other topics, visit:
• Bio Kristi Wolff - www.kelleydrye.com/Our-People/Kristi-L-Wolff
• Advertising and Privacy Law Resource Center - www.kelleydrye.com/Advertising-and-Privacy-Law-Resource-Center
• Ad Law Access Blog - www.adlawaccess.com
• Ad Law News and Views Newsletter - www.kelleydrye.com/News-Events/Publications/Newsletters/Ad-Law-News-and-Views
• Kelley Drye’s Advertising and Marketing Practice - www.kelleydrye.com/Our-Practices/Regulatory-Government-Relations/Advertising-Counseling-and-Compliance