It's that time again! Trying to stay on top of health- and wellness-related news and events can be overwhelming. It’s a lot to digest (pun intended). We saved you the trouble. Here’s what happened in December and January, WellBe-style.
1. Johnson & Johnson Knew About Asbestos in Baby Powder — And Now They’re Paying for It
2. Kids’ Gut Health Linked to Autism, Leukemia, and Future Mental Disorders
3. Study Shows that the Placebo Effect Trumps Genes
4. Report Finds That Seafood Mislabeling is “Rampant”
5. U.S. Life Expectancy Declines for Third Year, While Suicide Rate Soars
6. JHU Researchers Say Plant Compounds Are Better at Treating Lyme Disease than Antibiotics
7. Type 2 Diabetes May Be A Cause of Erectile Dysfunction
8. Two Activist Wins: McDonald’s Drops Antibiotics from Beef & NIH Will Now Scrutinize Private Donations
Other news worth noting:
Study Shows Link Between Chemical Exposure and Earlier Girl’s Puberty
At Least 10% of Asthma Cases Are From Childhood Obesity
To read The WellBe Wrap-up (with links to research) click here http://bit.ly/2UHVsPK - oh and while you're there be sure to sign up to become a WellBe Insider - that's the best way to keep us with us.
And hang out with us daily on Instagram! http://www.instagram.com/getwellbe :)