Have you been struggling to motivate yourself to prioritize nutrition during this stressful time?...
Are you wondering how to recreate structure or reestablish your mealtimes during your day when working from home?
In this episode we are talking all things nutrition with Julia Werth who is a runner and registered dietitian and has a passion for helping you repair your relationship with food, exercise, and fuel for success! She is also the owner of Werth Your While Nutrition and the host of the Life with ED podcast.
Julia answers the following questions and so much more!
1. How do I recreate structure/ reestablish mealtimes in my day when I work at home?
2. How do I motivate myself to prioritize nutrition during this stressful time?
3. How do I seek help or treatment during COVID-19?
4. What is the difference between a registered dietitian and a nutritionist?
5. What foods are good for running?
6. Should I eat before I run?
7. How do you tell if someone has an eating disorder?
8. How to talk about food with a teenage daughter?
Click here to get the full blog article from this episode!
I hope you enjoy the episode and thank you for listening!
Helping You Stay Healthy Doing what YOU Love 💙
🏃🏻♀️ Health for Runners BY Runners 🏃🏻♂️
SPARK Physical Therapy is located in the Greater New Haven region in Hamden, CT. This episode in addition to the previous podcast episodes can serve as a guide to keeping you healthy and running!
⚡️𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙋𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙮
We Help Active Adults Be Able To Run Without Aches and Pains So You Can Feel Good About Yourself Again… [Even If You Are Stuck Inside During A Pandemic]
Connect with Julia:
Instagram @werthyourwhile Check out her website Listen To The Life With ED Podcast Like her Facebook Page Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Duane:
Instagram @sparkyourtraining YouTube Channel- Subscribe To Get The latest Running Tip Join the Facebook Group Like the Facebook Page Send Me A Facebook Message Blog For Runners Inquire About Individualized Running Evaluation (virtual or in person) Twitter @scottispark ⠀⠀⠀⠀
Listen & Subscribe:
Apple Podcasts Spotify Stitcher Google Play iHeartRadio Website