How can you withstand difficult times and arrive back to your true self? Rachel Hollis, #1 NYT bestselling author, speaker, founder & CEO of The Hollis Co, and podcaster faced major life changing challenges in 2020 that made it one of her hardest years - but also one of her best years. She shares how to rediscover and embrace the things that light your heart on fire, shut out the negativity in your life, enjoy the process of creating mediocre work, and find the strength to trek through your darkest moments.
- Follow Rachel on Instagram @msrachelhollis
- Get your copy of Rachel's books (Didn't See That Coming, Girl Wash Your Face, Girl Stop Apologizing) https://bit.ly/3jQGUe5
- Watch Rachel's RachTalk on YouTube https://bit.ly/2ZgOoO7
- Listen to The Rachel Hollis Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Get your ticket to RISE Live Weekend https://www.riseliveweekend.com/
- Thanks Butcher Box! ButcherBox.com/dreamjob to get 2 New York strip steaks and 1 pack of bacon for free in your first box.
- Thanks Tommy John! Get 15% off your first order at Tommyjohn.com/dreamjob.
- Thanks Indeed! Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at Indeed.com/dreamjob