This is the podcast of Hope Builders International.
Welcome to Hope Builders International. Our purpose is to help build up the body of Christ through local discipleship, national partnerships and international support of indigenous mission activity. Our intention overseas is to introduce Western believers to those ministries that are actively furthering the Kingdom of God around the world in lands of poverty and persecution and to facilitate a working relationship between the two.
The Hope Builders staff has over 25 years of direct mission experience on the continent of Africa plus 14 years of experience with missions work in Asia, the Middle East and the Turkish speaking world. As a result we have extensive experience in the following areas:
• Evaluating the integrity of indigenous missions groups. Setting up accountability networks for projects and donors
• Handling prayer requests, donor relations and international correspondence
• Developing personal relationships with front line mission leaders who have been beaten, jailed and tortured for Christ
• Handling financial arrangements with international ministries
• Arranging trips to visit front line mission activities