CALORIE COUNTING. So many of us have done it (and many still are) but is this actually helpful? The truth is, in many cases, calorie counting can be a manifestation of disordered eating. I know, SHOCKING, especially because calorie counting is so normalized in our culture. Today on the podcast we talk about some surprising truths about calorie counting and how to break up with this practice if it’s not serving you.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• Our personal experiences with calorie counting (yes, we’ve both done it)
• Why counting calories can be problematic (the list is lonnnnng)
• A step-by-step plan for how to stop calorie counting using methods that have been helpful for our clients
• & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Use our code FOODHEAVEN for 10% off for first time purchasers at www.ember.com
• Go to Bragg.com and use our code FOOD15 for 15% off your first order
• Visit pachamamacbd.com. Use code FOODHEAVEN for 25% OFF a better night’s sleep
• Coors Pure Go to CoorsPure.com to see where you can find Coors Pure!
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Food Podcasts We Love: https://www.self.com/gallery/food-podcasts-cooking
Ditch the Diet Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2021122288160267
Produced by Dear Media