Sharon Green: How COVID-19 Impacted the Veteran Population
– Behavioral Health in the New Normal Episode 029 with Sharon Green
Sharon Green is a native New Yorker and retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, entrepreneur, and author with more than 30 years of leadership and financial management experience. She is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Alethes Consulting Group, LLC, providing leadership coaching, speaking, and training for corporate executives, non-profit organizations, veterans, and individuals globally.
In the discussion they explored how COVID-19 impacted the veteran population.
Here are some of the other beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How there are programs available to help veterans with housing and what they are.
● Why the intensity at which veterans are taken care of has increased.
● How COVID forced people to look into the future for hope.
● Why it’s important for people to get out of the house and get some fresh air.
● How COVID is forcing us to see people and to care.
Connect with Prestige Community Resources:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices