Episode 880 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Why does God command the Israelites to invade Canaan, doesn’t this contradict the command not to murder?
2. I have heard that anyone who adds or subtracts from the Word of God will be punished. I know that Mormons and Catholics have added to the Bible with other books, so why hasn’t God punished them, why are their churches growing?
3. In Genesis 6, it talks about giants in the land and how they saw the daughters of man. Are these fallen angels or just giant human beings?
4. Does the curse in Genesis 3 mean that we lost the freedom that Adam had to choose God for salvation?
5. Is the Apostolic Church a biblical church?
6. What Jesus was trying to explain to the disciples in Mark 8:18-21?
Today’s Offer How to Read the Bible (Bible Study)
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Resources Core Question – How Can God Be Loving and Wrathful?
Core Question – How Do I Choose a Church?
Core Question – Why Are There So Many Denominations?