How can you execute your vision and create the best experience for your customer? Jaclyn Johnson, founder and CEO of Create & Cultivate, podcaster and bestselling author of WorkParty almost went back to a day job after her first company nearly burned her out. But she decided to bet on herself, and now she's built an empire where she can lead other female founders to build the business of their dreams. She shares the importance of thoughtfulness when things don't go as planned, the best basic tenets of starting any business, and the reason why we should all be like horses and race with blinders on.
- Get your $50 ticket to Arrive! Buy Cathy's book Don't Keep Your Day Job and email email@example.com with a screenshot of the receipt so we can send you the coupon code.
- Follow Cathy on Instagram @cathy.heller for giveaways and to join her upcoming book club
- Follow Jaclyn and all her amazing creations on Instagram @jaclynrjohnson @workparty @CreateCultivate
- Find out more about Create & Cultivate at https://www.createcultivate.com/ and WorkParty at https://www.workparty.com/
- Thanks Honeybook! Honeybook.com/dreamjob for 50% off your first year