On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks me, “How Did Jesus View Wealth and Poverty?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
* The Way Jesus Viewed Poverty
* The Way Jesus Viewed Power and Wealth
* Caring for the Poor in Jesus’ Ministry
* How Money Can Be a Stumbling Block
* Covetousness and the Ten Commandments
* Covetousness and Contentment
* Thankfulness and contentment.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!