Sign up to get on the waitlist for my upcoming course The Confident Creator: https://theconfidentcreatorcourse.com
This is one of my favorite interviews! Erick Godsey is a writer, runs the podcast The Myths that Make Us and is the right hand of Aubrey Marcus. He is a teacher and student of psychology, super into Carl Jung and his big themes of interest are based on how our psyches work, mythology, archetypes, dreams and the shadow among lots of other cool stuff he shares with the world.
We explored a lot of cool topics, we spoke about..
- how to make the unconscious conscious and embark on a journey of deep self-exploration
- shadow work, what it is and how to do it
- why the ego is not the enemy and what it really is
- the hero’s journey in life and the patterns we attract in relationships and how to overcome them
- how repressed emotions cause chronic illness
- his experiences with plant medicine and how it’s helped him on his hero's journey
- his take what the purpose of life is and why we build sandcastles
- his creative process as a writer
- and also how he is dealing curing corona times.. which is actually the question we kick this conversation off with..
Erick on Instagram: @erickgodsey
His website: https://www.erickgodsey.com
Make the Myth Online Course
My Weekly Flow+Wonder Letter: https://conni.me/signup
15 Minutes to Change Your Life: My Free Morning Meditation
My Creative Instagram: http://instagram.com/connicreates
My Other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/connicreates
If you want to support my podcast and my work, please leave a review on iTunes! 3
This podcast is all about the creative process, mindfulness, and self-exploration.