Join this modern and savvy restaurateur and marketer, Solomon Choi, as we explore why POS has fallen into the “uncool” category in an industry sprinting to keep up with the digital consumer.
Solomon explains how he got into the “FroYo” business and found himself on point for figuring out the technology as well.
Moments to Listen For:
• Omni-Channel is Not New to Consumers. The consumer has been omni-channel for many years, it’s just that the hospitality and foodservice industry has been behind and is now starting to play catch up.
• Legacy POS - Solomon describes the ah-ha moment when he realized his POS was legacy - they told him it could not integrate with his loyalty provider. That was the point at which he knew he needed better solutions to serve his customers.
• Weaponizing Data - He loves to talk about not just accessing data, but then what do you do with it… he likes to weaponize his data to figure out how he can deliver above and beyond for his customers.
• We’re in the First Quarter - the industry is in the first quarter of change and evolution. It’s a very exciting time!
• There are so many different touchpoints in the food journey, to think that your brand is not omni-channel is foolish!
• 5 Must-Have Features for Unified Omni-Channel Ordering (a free e-book on omni-channel ordering)
• Redefining Loyalty (a Restaurants Reinvented episode with 2 loyalty experts!)
• Unified POS Data: Why Your Restaurant Chain Needs It
• Omni-channel & Dynamic Stores
Connect with Solomon on LinkedIn!