Erin Falconer is the editor in chief and co-owner of Pick the Brain, one of the most popular and trusted self-improvement communities on the web. Erin is also the co-founder of LEAFtv, a video lifestyle brand for millennials. She has had a varied career that includes screenwriter, stand-up comedian, political consultant, and is now proudly, heavily invested in the online blogging world.
In this episode, we spoke about:
- Her journey from being a struggling writer to where she is today
- How to be singular in your focus and be specific about what you want
- Understanding who you are, what you are and where you want to go to truly be productive
- How her book come about
- Breaking the cycle of working for working's sake
- How she finds a work-life balance
- How to fill your time doing the things you want and that light you up and much more.
Here is Erin's book, How To Get Sh*t Done.
Our podcast episode from Pick the Brain Podcast is here.
Sign up for my weekly(ish) email for all our giveaways and updates here.
Pick The Brain
Book How to Get Sh*t Done