We all go through moments in our lives and careers where we feel stuck. Maybe we don't know what our next steps should be, or maybe we feel like we're not making the progress we want. If this sounds familiar, don't worry - you're not alone! In today's episode, I'm joined by Lia Garvin, Leadership Coach, TEDx Speaker, and Author of the book Unstuck: Reframe your thinking to free yourself from the patterns and people that hold you back.
Lia shares her story of how she went from wanting to get to the next step and feeling stagnant in her career to discovering her true calling. We discuss why it's important to be clear on what you want, how to get comfortable with change, and how to deal with your inner critic. She also gives tips on what actionable steps you can take to get back on track.
So if you're feeling stuck in your career or business, then this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The difference between being "stuck" and "blocked" in your career and business
(2) How to identify your unique strengths and passions for a more fulfilling career
(3) The importance of quieting your inner critic to achieve the success you’re truly capable of
(4) Why you need to "reframe" your approach to career success
(5) Key things to consider when making a career change
(6) The biggest challenge women face that keeps them stuck in their careers
(7) Tips for building a successful side hustle
(8) How to deal with impostor syndrome and self-doubt
(9) Lia's top advice for women who are feeling stuck in their career and life
Get the Book: “Unstuck”
Note: The above link is an Amazon Associate link, which means I may receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase (at no cost to you). I only promote products that I believe will change your life & business!
Connect with Lia:
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
For more inspiring content that will help you up-level in your life & biz, follow me on Instagram @lindsaymhanson. Use #QuitYourJobSis to show you’re listening!
Support the show