Visit this show online at growthforce.com/podcast.
Follow us on social!
Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook: @GrowthForce
It’s strange to hear a five-time Inc. 5000 lister talk about down periods. But his company didn’t start becoming profitable for the first five years, easily. What changed? EOS.
In this episode, I interview Steve Thies, CEO at Integrated Biometrics, about how persistence and EOS led him to a success that only 3% of companies can boast.
What we talked about:
- The origin of his company and the pain of long sales cycles
- How he arrived at cash-flow positive
- All things EOS (Wickman’s Traction is a must-read)
- His predictive model for his company’s financial success
- Value prop and persistence
For more episodes like this one, find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Path to Profit in your favorite podcast player.