How do you ensure you’re selling for a great company or moving to a great company?
Part of believing that what you do matters, means loving what you do. Companies make great promises when looking to hire top sales talent or retain top performers. Be confident you’re in the right spot and making the right moves in your sales career. John Kaplan shares his opinion on how elite sellers ensure that they’re selling for great companies, including:
- What evidence to look for
- How companies enable salespeople to operate at an elite level
- How to test the internal operations and traits of a sales organization
Check out this and other episodes of The Audible-Ready Sales Podcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website.
Here are some additional resources on picking a great company:
- How to Ensure You're Selling For A Great Company
- Signs You’re Working for a Company That’s Staged for Growth
- Four Questions Every Sales Organization Needs to Answer