Want to grow your photography business and level-up to a Professional Photographer? How To Photography Podcast addresses all the aspects of starting, running, maintaining and ultimately growing your personal brand along with upgrading your skills as a photographer. Learn from leading industry experts and use our ideas to scale your photography brand to new levels!
10. Easy Guide to Monthly PAYING Photography Clients
Here are some tips on how I land monthly paying photography clients.
Step 1. Figure Out What You Like To Photograph
- This is by far the hardest step to booking high paying monthly clients to boost your income as a photographer. I personally like to photography coffee and micro-breweries so those are the businesses I target.
Step 2. Follow The Businesses
- It's important to follow the business you want to work with and secure as a monthly client.
- Be sure to interact with the posts and stories shared!
Step 3. DM The Business
- Be sure to follow my outline for the first message!!!
Step 4. Close On Impulse and Schedule a Meeting Watch the end of the video to learn my closing techniques and how I price my services!!!
9. Land HUGE Brand Deals In 2021
Learn how I land each of my brand deals. The goal is not to just get free stuff, but instead, make a connection with that company in order to create a thriving relationship that lasts forever!
8. How to TRIPLE your INCOME as a Photographer
Learn the easy plan to triple your income every year. With simple investments, you're able to charge more for services and grow a sustainabke business that will support you and your family in the long run!
7. Consistency Is Your Greatest Power
Today we dive into how consistency beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Learn the different areas where we need to show constant improvement in order to grow our business to new levels!
6. Who Am I?
This is who I am.
5. Airbnb Banned Me!!!
This is why Airbnb banned me then wanted to become partners with my brand!A little switch today. Here is a funny story of the beginning stages of my photography business.