Aged care accreditation. A waste of time? Or something that improves performance?
Well... it depends.
Daniel Mitroussidis was formerly employed full-time by 'The Agency' as an accreditation assessor. Following this he continued to be contracted by the agency. Now, he helps organisations prepare to excel at accreditation... but in a way that improves overall performance.
Join us as we cover:
- How systems to capture evidence can improve outcomes
- The top ways to demonstrate evidence
- How to use past accreditation reports to guide continuous improvement
- How to use past accreditation reports as evidence for future accreditation
- What organisations should be doing now
- Preparing for visits, and
- Some of the mistakes organisations make with their evidence collection
Daniel can be found at http://www.innovationplus.com.au/, and at email@example.com
Find us at http://agedcareexecutive.com.au/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-aged-care-executive-podcast/ and on Facebook
Relax by Simon More https://soundcloud.com/user73416670 CC BY 3.0 Music provided by Music for Creators https//youtu.be/yoKFVEmPHmw