After a successful technology career in Silicon Valley, Sean OToole purchased and flipped over 150 residential and commercial properties. He exited the market in 2006, right before the credit bubble burst.
Combining his technology and real estate experience, Sean launched ForeclosureRadar in 2007. ForeclosureRadar was quickly recognized as the nation’s best foreclosure information source, growing to help tens of thousands of real estate professionals prosper in an otherwise devastating market.
In 2013, Sean launched PropertyRadar, expanding beyond foreclosures to create a property data and owner information platform that powers thousands of investor, real estate professional, home service and other property-centric businesses. More than just a data company, PropertyRadar levels the playing field by giving small businesses the same opportunities found in public records that big businesses have long enjoyed.
During the show we discuss:
● Investing in real estate during a pandemic
● What foreclosures will look like after the COVID epidemic
● How foreclosures have changed since 2008
● How it’s easier to stay in your home now more than ever even when you miss payments
● Which is better: Residential or commercial investment
● Where to learn or study real estate investing
● Getting insider details on properties before you buy
● Tapping into an auction and public record data to thrive in real estate investing
● Getting property records to market and grow in investing
● Getting loan and mortgage data for hyper-targeted marketing
● Easily locating other flippers who can be mentors
● Why you need a mentor to grow faster
● Following other investors to see their history of success
● Helping others and profiting during times of change