1. The top (surprising) signs that tell you it’s time to set a boundary.
2. Paying attention to “energy leakage” – when you’re giving out more than you’re getting back.
3. How to set the specific boundaries you need with in-laws, friends, and romantic partners.
4. Scripts for Melissa’s green, yellow, and red system of clear, kind communication in boundary setting.
5. Rethinking boundaries – not as not a response to someone else’s behavior – but as giving voice to your worth and health.
CW: brief mention of sexual abuse
Melissa Urban is a six-time New York Times bestselling author, and her highly anticipated book, The Book of Boundaries, is available now. She is the host of the Do the Thing podcast – building community, health, and entrepreneurship, and the co-founder and CEO of Whole30. She lives in Salt Lake City, UT.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices