In this bonus episode from Healing Justice Podcast, we bring you advice about how to adapt your travel and gatherings, timely medical information, invocations, grounding practices and reflections from the March 7, 2020 webinar: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Preparation for People Living with Chronic Illnesses in the United States.
Unlike much of what we’re seeing in the media and public discussion, this virtual gathering centered the wisdom and life experiences of people who live with chronic illnesses and disability.
The voices you'll hear are:
- Kate Werning, Director, Healing Justice Podcast
- Maryse Mitchell-Brody
- JD Davids, strategist and storyteller, The Cranky Queer
- Evvie Ormon, a healer, facilitator and generative coach from Emergent Phoenix Consulting
- Crissaris Sarnelli, MD, a primary care/family doctor and healer from Harlem, NY
- Elandria Williams, Executive Director and trainer, PeoplesHub
- The poetry of Dori Midnight (read by Crissaris)
** Full episode transcript - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NgcA-k-WqEgXFvOU3tTCZ_V5yuse2Cu8m_Cr_RFYfsA/edit
*** Access the full list of resources with more information at http://www.healingjustice.org/podcast/corona ***
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/how-to-survive-the-end-of-the-world/message