How do you turn your pain into purpose, and then go on to create one of the most successful independent bookstores in the world? Josh Spencer has survived his own rough chapters of his life’s story, including a near-fatal injury and living on welfare. But instead of letting that get him down, he dreamed bigger, acted bigger, and created the Last Bookstore in Downtown Los Angeles, California’s largest used and new book and record store. He shares his wisdom on how to strengthen your mindset to transform the suffering into the sweet, why you have nothing to lose, and how to take control as the protagonist to your own life's story.
- Grab the cheat sheet on How to Turn Pain into Purpose! https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/josh-spencer
- Join a DKYDJ meetup group! dontkeepyourdayjob.com/meetup-groups
- Thanks to BioClarity! Get 15% off your first purchase by going to bioclarity.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Skillshare! Skillshare.com/dreamjob for 2 months of Skillshare for just 99 cents.
- Thanks Robin Hood! Get a FREE stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint to help build your portfolio! dreamjob.robinhood.com
- Thank you Ring! Get your special offer on a Ring Starter Kit at Ring.com/dreamjob