Today, I talked with Ashley Gartland and Nancy Jane Smith about how they use Voxer to communicate with their clients. Primarily a voice messaging app, Voxer allows them to replace both email and in-person meetings, helping them save time and streamline the way their clients receive value.
The key takeaways:
- Using Voxer in managing and minimizing client meetings
- Using Voxer in a way that the technology doesn’t become a distraction
- Putting in place boundaries and processes so clients know what to expect
- The challenges of transitioning from a typical client meeting structure
- The impact of the new approach on operational capacity