Did you know there’s a “National Sugar Cookie Day?” What about “National Nacho Day, or, “Talk Like A Pirate Day” There’s basically a holiday for everything you could think of, and you wouldn’t believe how effective they can be to utilize in your marketing strategy!
In this episode of Two Minute Marketing Tips, Three Girls Media CEO, Erika Taylor Montgomery, will teach you about:
● What qualifies as a national holiday
● How to create your brand’s very own national holiday
● How you can use national holidays to create fresh social media content and fun marketing strategies
● Why you should consider starting a holiday
Want more Two Minute Marketing Tips? Get some outstanding insight into social media and marketing strategies now by listening on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or SoundCloud:
● 7 Ways To Create Effective Organic Social Media: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
● Social Media Trends for Every Weekday: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
● Social Media Do’s and Don’ts From Video Games: Listen on SoundCloud, Spotify or Apple Podcasts
To hear more Two Minute Marketing Tips, see Erika’s Apple Podcasts, Spotify or SoundCloud channels. Thanks for listening!