The show formerly known as The Drew & Mike Show on radio... but it's a podcast now.
Drew And Mike – November 23, 2021
* Happy Thanksgiving weekend, Grammy nominations, Astronaut Strahan, Waukesha murderer rings the right doorbell, WATP Karl joins us, a Bonerline, and the last chance to get our merch... forever.* Happy Thanksgiving! Big Sean will perform halftime at the Detroit Lions game. Michigan will face Ohio State on Saturday.* It everyone's last chance to get our merchandise.... possibly forever. Canada is finally welcome to spend money.* Will Stan Edwards show up at Killer Cares and confront Stoney? Come and see all while supporting a great cause. Plus, we will be there.* More info is out on the death of John O'Leary, the epitome of Detroit rock DJs.* WTCM alum, Erika Erickson, leaves Fox 2 to work for 'The Man' in the form of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office.* Jeremy Dicks is the winner of Drew's football tickets for the Michigan/Ohio State game.* James Franklin locks in a long term contract with Penn State. His former player at Vandy, Zac Stacy, is roaming the streets after posting bail.* The Waukesha murderer should have never been on the road. "Milwaukee's Malcolm X" believes the revolution has started so he can get clout. The Anti-Zooves (Daniel Rider) apparently sheltered Darrell Brooks for a brief period. JJ Watt is paying for all the funerals.* Michigan students needed counseling over the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.* Lyla is a terror today.* a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="https://...
Drew And Mike – November 22, 2021
* Gary Hoey joins us & Eli stops by, cheap shot LeBron, Waukesha parade attack, RIP John O'Leary, Janet Jackson's "Malfunction" doc, the death of Arturo Gatti, Smithers comes out on The Simpson's, and the AMAs prove we're old.* Wisconsin can't catch a break as a Christmas parade (in November?) turned into a mass casualty event. The murderer, Darrell Brooks, has quite the rap sheet.* RIP to longtime Detroit DJ John O'Leary.* Eli Zaret joins the show to preview Michigan/OSU, rip apart the terrible Detroit Lions, talk hanging out with stud quarterbacks, NIL Subway challenges, discuss LeBron James and the Malice at the Palace Part II, bet BranDon that Carlos Correa won't come to the Tigers and complain about AB's fake vaccine card.* Drew has a book on microdosing and he's about to be "enlightened".* Gary Ho Ho Hoey joins the show to promote his upcoming show at the Magic Bag on December 10th, his Rock Legends Cruise in 2022, his hit Facebook show with his mom and much more.* An off comment about Mickey Ward with Gary Hoey leads us to the wild story of Arturo Gatti.* Mike Tyson's bodyguard is making up wild stories about sex and Iron Mike.* Music: The AMA's happ...
Drew And Mike – November 21, 2021
* The High Five Champion joins us, Michigan v. OSU week, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Britney v. Xtina, Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted, new Kid Rock, Drew Crime, and everyone is old.* The Detroit Lions lost again. Marc somehow thinks they're "close" despite having no talent. An asphalt company is being attacked by the Lions for running truthful commercials during their games.* The Michigan State Spartans were exposed by the Ohio State Buckeyes. Good luck, Michigan.* Drew loved the 2021 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.* Lyla's streak is back to 0 due to "human error".* Britney Spears is really mad that Christina Aguilera didn't make the Latin awards about Britney Spears.* HBO released the Alanis Morissette Music Box: Jagged documentary. No one can figure out why Alanis was so upset at the filmmakers. * Mathew Moroun was the latest billionaire to hang out in the Red Shovel Studios.* Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges. GoFundMe refused to raise funds for Rittenhouse. A police officer was fired for donating $25 to his defense. His attorney is getting death threats and he wants Don Jr. and Matt Gaetz to shut up. Nicholas Sandmann wants to be his bestie. Joe Biden called Rittenhouse a white supremacist, so everyone wants Kyle to sue him.a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="https://www.
Drew And Mike – November 18, 2021
* Vinnie from The Lucid joins us, Led Zeppelin songs ranked, a Bonerline, Charlie LeDuff on Gov. Whitmer, ex-NFL RB Zac Stacy on the run, Tommy & Pam, Pete & Kim, Belarus & Poland, and Drew's firing listeners.* Buy all your Christmas gifts right here.* Drew continues to fire listeners. Don had better still be listening to Mojo.* Music: The RIFF Rock Hall of Fame (& email farming) website is here. Ranking all 92 Led Zeppelin tunes. Eddie Vedder has a new song out. He once helped Joe Strummer rolled a joint. Jonah Hill will be playing Jerry Garcia in a new biopic.* Sports: Robbie Ray won the Cy Young and the 2014 Tigers look amazing! Justin Verlander signed a deal with the Astros. Carlos Correa and AJ Hinch were spotted together today. Chinese tennis player, Peng Shuai, is still missing despite shady emails. LeBron James has no comment. 40% of the Ottawa Senators have COVID despite 100% of the team being vaccinated. Antonio Brown is being accused of buying a fake vaccination card.* The TSA is gearing up for a busy Thanksgiving travel season. Utility workers don't need to be vaccinated.* Vinnie Dombroski Zooms ina rel="noreferrer noopener" href="https://t.co/qF5ZiKcgYQ?
Drew And Mike – November 17, 2021
* The Verve Pipe play live for us, Kelly Stafford v. 49er fans, Bezos booed, Britney Spears new found "voice", Maz checks in, President Biden visits Michigan, Young Dolph shot dead, and Lyla's streak ends.* Sales are low at drewandmikestore.com. We're never doing merch again.* Tom Labuda's art is kinda for sale on the web now that it's appreciated. He and Marcus tore up the strip clubs yesterday and were allowed to take pictures for some reason.* Tennis star, Peng Shuai, stood up to a Chinese big shot and now she'll never be heard from again.* Lyla's Joe DiMaggio's streak is back to zero.* Brian Vander Ark and The Verve Pipe join the show via Zoom to promote their 9th record, Threads. Check out their new tunes.* The "Brothers in Bands" list is quite impressive.* Drew just found out we did a FB live today.* Trudi is still recovering from the Rolling Stones concert/date.* Our listeners gave us a bunch of "celebrity" phone numbers and they all suck. Send REAL celebrity numbers to 209-66-Boner.* Kelly Stafford threw a pretzel at 49er fans for ragging Matthew's poor performance vs. San Francisco. She took full responsibility.* MSU is looking to lock in Mel Tucker for 10 years with a contract he'll eventually break.* Britney Spears finally "got her voice back" and she's over using it.* Jeopardy hates Mayim Bialik.* We miss Chris Harrison so much that no one even knows that The Bachelor is still on TV.* The Kyle Rittenhouse verdict is still up in the ...
Drew And Mike – November 16, 2021
* Drew's Rolling Stones review, Bloomfield Hills High School walkout, Mel Gibson's best acting job, Joe Biden v. Kamala Harris, Gary Graff checks in, Daniel Baldwin defends Alec, and Drew brags about his immunity.* The Rolling Stones played a packed show at Ford Field. Parking for Ford Field is the worst... unless you're Ben Franklin.* Drew had Rolling Stone adventures with Matt Shepard and his best friend in the whole wide world, Kirk Gibson.* Who's this mystery dude getting close to our Trudi?* Gary Graff joins us to break down the Stones, review the new Paul McCartney book, explain Metallica's 'Black Box', discuss Jack White's TWO upcoming albums and give his take on the Astroworld debacle.* This Flo commercial always makes us laugh.* Alec Baldwin: Baby brother, Daniel, comes to his defense. Daniel was also nude at the Plaza Hotel that one time... and was busted for grand theft auto... and finally on celebrity rehab. Another baby brother, Stephen, once tried to pick up Trudi with a business card. George Clooney gives his two cents about guns on a set.* Charlie Sheen once pulled a 'Daniel Baldwin'... at the same hotel.* Mel Gibson is making Lethal Weapon 5.a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?
This show makes my Juicy Booty juicier .
Everything is AWESOME!
This show is so easy to listen to. I even slow it down to 1x speed when I get halfway through Thursday’s show. All about the pacing to get it to last through the weekend. How did you all miss Berkley Michigan on Family Guy on Nov 14th? Blooop.
Very funny show !!!!!
Extremely funny show!