When you have a creative business, everyone is always trying to tear at your dreams. We’re told to get corporate jobs so that we can support ourselves and our families. Those of us who are brave enough to become entrepreneurs languish in prison-like businesses where we feel trapped or like we can’t break through. But “The Creators Marketing Method” is a unique way we can raise your leadership voices.
You will create marketing that attracts your tribe, create offers that share your passion, and live your truth in a way that serves your tribe—all while growing your business! Who said creators couldn’t make a living through their passions?
15. How to Get Things Done When Energy is Low
I talk about how to continue staying productive when you’re feeling low energy or unmotivated.
14. How to Create Your Own Platform as an Independent Creator | with Laurelann Easton
Laurelann Easton, owner of Wrapped Up In Jewelry, tells us how she got started, how she learned to create recurring revenue to make her income more predictable, and what she does for social media marketing.
13. How to Get Conversions With Service-Based Marketing | with Molly Kubes
Molly Kubes is the founder of the Spiritual Business Accelerator, an online business program for spiritual women to help them build online businesses. She talks about marketing, meditation, staying in flow while traveling, and more!
12. How to Take Professional Brand Photography + Taking Imperfect Action to Stop Procrastinating | with Wendy Yalom
Wendy Yalom, professional brand photographer, talks marketing, photography tips, and channeling your creative flow.
11. Three Myths of the Wealthy Artist Debunked
Today I am going to talk about something that’s near and dear to my heart: how to be a wealthy artist. There are 3 myths that I am going to bust right open about being a wealthy artist and what it means to be in business as a creative.
10. How to Overcome Mindset Blocks to Work in the Creative Flow + Using Customer Stories for More Engaging Marketing Conversations | with Dana Tao
First we talk about customer stories and how you get them and use them for your business and brand, and then we talk to Dana Tao, an incredible entrepreneur who has so many amazing tips about being an entrepreneur, getting your mindset right, and utilizing Instagram.
Great energy and practical tips!
Love Gina’s energy and her clear how-tos for how to grow your business!