The Brie Pod is here to teach you how to 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 --in life, career, health, and relationships-- within a supportive community! You are not alone ❤️!
There's a rainbow after every storm
*TRIGGER WARNING* -- Domestic Violence | Drug Use
Have you ever felt trapped in a relationship where you couldn't leave because you feared for your life?
Noelle LaTrace is from Akwesasne, an Indian reservation in Upstate NY. She is a Spiritual Mentor with a passion for helping others-- She is also a part of the LGBTQ community.
If you were to first meet and then describe Noelle, you would say she is a beautiful bright light and has such a happy soul--Which all of this is true, but Noelle has been through a huge storm in her life. She has overcome drug addiction and is a survivor of mental and physical abuse. She has fought hard to find her voice, identity, and strength.
In this episode, Noelle shares how she overcame the storm and found her rainbow!
If you or someone you know is a victim of abuse-- Please Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline:
*TEXT* Text "START" to 1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
or click Chat on https://www.thehotline.org/get-help/#.
Mental Health + Coping during Covid 19
Keira Hession is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor. She will be sharing coping mechanisms and resources to help you cope with mental health during the pandemic in a healthy way.
Stress can cause the following:
- Feelings of fear, anger, sadness, worry, numbness, or frustration
- Changes in appetite, energy, desires, and interests
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Difficulty sleeping or nightmares
- Physical reactions, such as headaches, body pains, stomach problems, and skin rashes
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Worsening of mental health conditions
- Increased use of tobacco, alcohol, and other substances
It is natural to feel stress, anxiety, grief, and worry --especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are ways that you can help yourself and others:
- If you are struggling to cope, there are many ways to get help. Call your healthcare provider if stress gets in the way of your daily activities for several days in a row.
- During times of extreme stress, people may have thoughts of suicide. Suicide is preventable and help is available. More about the risk of suicide, signs to watch for, and how to respond if you notice these signs in yourself or a friend or a loved one, can be found here.
- Free and confidential crisis resources can also help you or a loved one connect with a skilled, trained counselor in your area.
If you are in crisis, get immediate help:
- Call 911
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) for English, 1-888-628-9454 for Spanish, or Lifeline Crisis Chat.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 22522
- National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-4AChild (1-800-422-4453) or text 1-800-422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or Online Chat
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Crisis Chat: 8388255
- Disaster Distress Helpline: CALL or TEXT 1-800-985-5990 (press 2 for Spanish).
- The Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116
** If you are looking for more resources regarding Mental Health-- Check out Keira's FB Page: https://bit.ly/2TrjKSu
** If you are looking for *FREE* weekly affirmation texts: https://bit.ly/3cbuk6L
** If you are looking to Start your own podcast-- Check out my *FREE* How-to podcast for beginners Guide: https://www.briepod.com/p/free-how-to-podcast-guide/
Roaring Lioness Babes: "Small-town mindset"
Welcome to the *NEW* monthly segment called The Roaring Lioness Babes by The Brie Pod.
This segment is for all entrepreneurs just starting, already have a business, or searching for their dot (niche).
I have brought on Priscilla Parent, Spiritual Business Mentor of Tarot Tuesday Tribe as a Co-host to help bring you all of the collective tips and tricks to help with your confidence and bringing back power into your passion/career! We have also invited Mentors, Entrepreneurs, and Spiritual babes to join us and share their resources as well!
Our very first guest is Jay St. Hilaire from Episode 7: Get a Mentor. We are going to discuss what a small-town mindset is and how to help you expand so you can take on the world!
This is where Entrepreneurs empower Entrepreneurs #Roaringlionessbabes
Have you ever felt like you were not good enough--where you go down the ugly trail of comparison because someone made you feel unworthy?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In this episode, I share another piece of my story where I lost all of my self-worth-- not only by words but by actions. I cannot say I was fully whole going into that relationship, but I gave all of myself to others and didn't really stop much to think about me. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When I read the above out loud, I think how selfish of me to use the term "me", but with the help of support and therapy. I am learning caring for yourself is not the same as being selfish. Caring for yourself is called being a survivor, because when you are a survivor-- You start to find you're a phoenix that rose from the ashes that you thought completely would destroy you.
Looking for more love and light? Sign-up for my *FREE* Weekly AFFIRMATION WEDNESDAY text messages: 🦋💛📲Sign-up here: https://bit.ly/33IlvfZ
(Message and Data rates apply)
Mother's Day Special with my Mom
For this special Mother’s Day episode, I’m talking to my Mom. Tracy Edwards is a Teacher, former Real Estate Agent, and most importantly my Mom. She’s the one that taught me strength, celebrating life, positivity, and everything this show is about. I have a very wisdom-filled interview with my Mom as she tells me her perspective on teaching and crushing her goals.
Mindfulness + Accountability
Allie joins me to discuss Mindfulness, Accountability, and Reiki!
Allie is a certified Mindfulness + Accountability Life Coach, Certified in Reiki 1 + 2, and Slimwave Technician.
✨💗HER goal is to help bring calmness to others in their daily life and to help improve connectedness with thoughts, emotions, decisions, and actions with an open mind, in a non-judgemental way.
Brie is such a genuine soul, and listening to her story was incredibly inspiring and powerful. Each week is something new and exciting! Listening to guests talk about mental health, starting a business, shifting your mindset, it truly is a weekly refresher. I love listening and working with Brie whenever possible! Worth every ounce of listening🤍
Brie is amazing!!
I had the honor of being on Brie’s Podcast and she is amazing! I absolutely love her energy and how willing she is to dive into issues that really matter! I have since listened to several other episodes and love them! Definitely a podcast you want to tune in and subscribe too!
I love Brie!❤️
I have not only been a guest on this podcast, but I have listened to every single episode. I love the atmosphere and topics that Brie provides. She is such a genuine and caring person. She has such a big mission in life and I feel grateful to walk that path with her. She is an inspiration. She has a drive and strong work ethic. I love being in her presence she makes you feel so comfortable. She is a rock star and I can’t wait to see what she continues to create! You should also check out her blog and get a reading done by her! She created The Sisterhood of the Rose🌹 Check out their Facebook group!!❤️