What does it mean to engage a customer, prospect, or employee? Why does engagement matter, and what are the costs of non-engagement? In this podcast, host Jeremy Shere, Founder and CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting, explores the art and science of audience engagement with a wide range of experts in content marketing, internal communications, corporate communications, customer experience, and more.
Standing out in a highly competitive and regulated industry w Anne Fleshman
Jeremy Shere, Founder & CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting talks with Anne Fleshman, VP of Marketing at Flowhub, about digital marketing in the tightly restricted cannabis industry.
Stuff we discuss:
· Why have a diverse array of marketing channels is crucial, especially in a highly regulated industry
· How leading with genuine intentions and publishing content that educates and helps customers helps Flowhub cut through the noise
· The importance of having quantitative and qualitative strategies for doing market research
Learn more about Flowhub
Connect with Anne on LinkedIn
Engaging virtual & hybrid event participants w/ Jenna Linnekens
Jeremy Shere, Founder & CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting, talks with Jenna Linnekens, CSO and co-founder of Total Brand Experience, about how to make virtual events as engaging and valuable as in-person events.
· How to get online participants involved instead of being merely passive observers
· Why now is a great time for innovation and creativity in the event and experiential marketing industry
Learn more about Total Brand Experience (TBX)
Connect with Jenna on LinkedIn
The psychology of gift-giving and developing relationships w/ Kris Rudeegraap
Jeremy Shere, Founder & CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting talks with Kris Rudy-grap, co-founder and CEO of Sendoso, about the psychology behind gifting, engagement, and business relationships.
Stuff we discuss:
Why relationships matter in salesThe fine line between being personable and being overly familiarHow and why sending personalized gifts helps develop relationships Learn more about Sendoso
Connect with Kris on LinkedIn
Getting into the buyers' mindset w/ Jason Fair
Jeremy Shere, Founder & CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting talks with Jason Fair, VP of Digital Strategy at WireBuzz, about using personas to get into the buyers’ mindset as they navigate the buying journey.
Stuff we talk about:
· The 5-step “Momentum Method” that WireBuzz uses to help their clients guide prospects along the buying journey
· Why you need to talk about your competitors
· The value of narrative structure in designing the buyer’s journey
· How WireBuzz uses the Video Marketing Mastery podcast as a thought leadership channel
Learn more about WireBuzz
Connect with Jason on LinkedIn
Subscribe to Video Marketing Mastery
The long play of content marketing w/ Chad Reid
Jeremy Shere, founder and CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting, talks with Chad Reid, VP of Marketing at JotForm, about ...
JotForm's multiple audiencesHow Chad and his team use content marketing (and SEO) to generate leadsWhy content marketing requires a long-term strategyThe value of video as a marketing channelLearn more about JotForm
Connect with Chad on LinkedIn
Producing compelling thought leadership content w/ Joe LaSala
Jeremy Shere, Founder & CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting, talks with Joe LaSala, VP of Marketing at Analytic Partners, the value of thought leadership and his strategy for producing quality thought leadership content.
Joe's definition of "thought leadership"How Joe and his team use data and insights to position Analytic Partners as a thought leaderThe role of thought leadership in the sales cyclesLearn more about Analytic Partners
Connect with Joe on LinkedIn
Great insights from guests. Enjoy hearing different perspectives on how the Engage Your Tribe.
Orthopedic surgeon review
Expected little, learned a ton.
Lot of great tips that I am going to apply to my medical practice patient engagement.