In this episode, Jay, Junior and Art debate whether a Father should pay more than their obligated to pay.
- Should a Father give more than his set child support payment?
- Is there a time when a man needs to stop chasing sex?
- If a Father isn't active in their child's life, should their Child Support payment increase?
- Fathers being taken back to court after accepting a new job offer
- Should Mothers take Fathers off of Child Support?
- If a Father pays Child Support, should a Mother be forced to grant Visitation?
This episode is intended for:
- Fathers who are unsure whether they should give more than their set Child Support order
- Fathers who want access to dads who can help
- Fathers who want to hear different perspectives
- Fathers who have accepted a new job offer
- Fathers who want to be in their child's life (in-person and financially)
- Fathers who doubt the courts will be fair
- Fathers who are confused about Child Support / Family Court
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/authenticdadsonyoutube/support