It’s like a 12-minute immersive experience in a cigar escape room! Join us as we search for unicorns, never-released samples and private blends in Willy Herrera’s cigar stash. Willy is one big dude—literally and figuratively—in premium cigars.
The master blender for Drew Estate combines tobaccos to maintain consistency among legacy lines and to create new releases for the cult cigar brand. His authentic Cuban influence led to the creation of the eponymous Herrera Estelí lines, which include a Habano, Norteño and Brazilian Maduro.
The Herrera Estelí Miami is crafted by "Level 9" rollers from Cuba at El Titán de Bronze Cigars, which is the oldest remaining Fabrica in Miami’s Little Havana. His family-owned cigar factory is where Willy learned the craft of premium cigars.
Filmed on location in at El Titán de Bronze with Boveda’s host Rob Gagner.
Find the missing cigars and solve tobacco mysteries, listen to these highlights:
• 00:00 Cold open
• 00:24 Cigar lovers visit Miami’s Little Haven
• 02:03 Playing Hot-and-Cold Cigar Guessing Game
• 03:40 Is it plume or cigar mold?
• 04:47 What is cigar plume?
• 05:13 What cigars get tobacco beetles?
• 06:46 Learning tobacco at the family cigar factory
• 08:43 Looking for a good Habano cigar?
• 09:24 Is Indonesian flavorful tobacco?
• 10:06 What's a great lawn mowing cigar to pick in Little Haven?
To get great taste out of cigars, keep Boveda cigar packs in your humidor. Innovators in 2-way humidity control for tobacco, Boveda also makes Humidor Starter Kits, travel cigar humidor bags, one-step hygrometer calibration kits and other award-winning cigar accessories.
Shop Boveda here: https://store.bovedainc.com/collections/boveda-for-tobacco (https://store.bovedainc.com/collections/boveda-for-tobacco)
Keep On Listening to Learn More About Cigars :
In the Tobacco Fields with Willy Herrera
The Best Cigar Brands Don’t Follow Trends—Drew Estate
Should You Rotate Your Cigars in Your Humidor? | #AskBoveda