This week’s CodeCast focuses on the 21st Century Cures Act or the “Information Blocking” regulations.
The regulation became effective last Monday, April 5th, so you must know what is necessary when a patient requests their records and how you could get into monetary trouble if not compliant with their request.
Also, when coding for Atherosclerotic Heart Disease, be alert to the details when you choose an ICD-10-CM code.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
* Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
* Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
* Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/1lA69Q7EnjSMuVr3sXVWlX
* Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
* TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
* YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
* Amazon Podcasts – https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/c9d8dc99-fced-45a2-82b4-0efdf144c897/CodeCast-Medical-Billing-and-Coding-Insights
* iHeart Radio – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-codecast-medical-billing-a-31135434/
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/