#Innovation, Leading from the future and #FutureOfWork Work 2.0 Podcast #Work2dot0 #Podcast
In this podcast, Marc Johnson discussed his book leading from the future. He shared a strategic mindset needed to ensure businesses stay futuristic and promote innovation through tough times. He shared some insights into what defines an inspirational organization. This is a great leadership podcast to help enterprises to maintain their innovation pipeline.
Lead from the Future: How to Turn Visionary Thinking Into Breakthrough Growth by Mark W. Johnson, Josh Suskewicz https://amzn.to/2Vg3ilw
Mark W. Johnson cofounded the strategy and innovation management consultancy Innosight, with Clayton M. Christensen in 2000. (Innosight was acquired by the Huron Consulting Group in 2017.) He's the author of the previous books Dual Transformation and Reinvents Your Business Model and the McKinsey award-winning Harvard Business Review article "Reinventing Your Business Model." Mark lives in Belmont, Massachusetts.
Some Questions we talked about:
1. Explain your journey to your current role?
2. Could you share something about your current position?
3. What does your company do?
4. What are the future of work, workers, and the workplace?
5. What is the definition of a good futureproof employee/team/company?
6. Why write about this book?
7. How can even the most complacent companies catalyze visionary-driven growth?
8. How can leadership teams develop a vision from scratch, connect it to a strategy, and then program and implement it in the best possible way?
9. How can an organization embed future-back thinking in their organization's C-suite and its wider culture?
10. How has a firm vision and a long-term planning horizon allowed such unicorns as Amazon and Google and long-established enterprises like Procter & Gamble and J&J to sustain their growth?
11. What is the fabric of a good visionary organization?
12. What are some role-models of the visionary organization?
Read more at: https://work2.org/discussing-intentionalintegrity-and-futureofwork-with-chestnutrob-airbnb-on-work-2-0-podcast-futureofwork-work2dot0-podcast/