IronMen of God exists to help men integrate faith into their workplace and become passionate disciple makers of Jesus Christ.
October 21, 2022 Connect - Steve Peterson
Steve Peterson teaching IronMen Connect | 10/21/22
1) Has God used you when you were near an obvious opportunity to share your faith. Can you give an example?
2) What is the requirement for God to use you when sudden opportunities appear?
3) What is the significance of the six stone water jars?
October 14, 2022 Connect - Jack Levine
Jack Levine teaching IronMen Connect | 10/14/22
1. How are you making yourself available to serve God to do what He wants to do in your life and not insisting He do what you want?
2. What areas have you served or ministered for God previously in your life that were not in your sweet part and what did God teach you and how have you grown through that service?
3. What have you previously done to attempt to serve in your sweet spot and what can you do now to get a better chance to serve in your sweet spot?
October 7, 2022 - Mike Hurm
Mike Hurm teaching IronMen Connect | 10/7/22
1. What do you think your God-given gifts are? (Examine your experience: what are you good at?)
2. Do you sometimes feel that nobody is noticing the work you are doing or contributions you are making to God's kingdom because they seem to be small or menial? Do you think God notices the work you are doing and the contributions you are making?
3. What area of serving do you believe is in your sweet spot? (Whats gets you excited, makes your heart beat faster and gives wings to your imagination)
September 16, 2022 Connect - Andy Jones
Andy Jones teaching IronMen Connect | 09/16/22
1. When you think of the word servant, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
2. Is there someone that God has laid on your heart to serve/be a servant to?
3. Are you willing to be an ass for Christ?
September 9, 2022 Connect - David Hill
David Hill teaching IronMen Connect | 09/09/22
1. What are you Stewarding?
(Faith, Family, Fitness, Finances, Friendships)
2. How is it going?
3. What do you need to course correct today to get you back to True North, so that you will ultimately hear the master (Jesus) say “Well Done”.
August 2022 Coffee - Pat Morley - See Like A Samaritan
IronMen of God - August 2022 Coffee | Speaker: Pat Morley | Topic: See Like A Samaritan
Life wasn’t meant to walk alone.
IronMen forms that bond that most men are missing in their daily life. Building a connection when men can engage and connect to do life together. Love being able to hear episodes of the live events I was not able to attend in person.
Keeping Focus: Words for Daily Living
I feel better about myself, the world, and my chances in it and after it. I’m a better husband, better salesperson, and overall better man. Iron does sharpen Iron. You can’t help but to gain good from listening and/or attending.