Israel Next er podcasten som inspirerer til et sunt Israelengasjement. Vi tar opp aktuelle nyheter slik de oppfattes i Israel, kultur, religion og hverdagsliv, den bibelske koblingen, og vi svarer på spørsmål. I studio sitter Roar Sørensen, leder for Israel Next, og Alette Sørensen.
Inside Out 103 - ENGLISH
- This month will see the preliminary climax of the power struggle between the government and the Supreme Court in Israel. Will the court lead the nation towards a breakdown of the entire democratic system, or will its judges use the sense of their predecessors and open up for an orderly way to solve the crisis?
- PA-leader Mahmoud Abbas has once again made outrageous comments on the Holocaust.
- As the holidays approach, the terror level in Israel increases, this year more than normal.
- A former Mossad Chief calls Israel an apartheid regime.
- This week’s Torah portion is about the closeness of God
Inside Out 102 - ENGLISH
Israel is experiencing the worst year in terms of terror attacks since 2005. Why is this happening and what can be done?
In these days, we mark thirty years since the signing of the Oslo Accords. We offer a brief evaluation of what must be considered a huge failure.
A new report reveals shocking material on how the Palestinian Authority erases Jews and Israel from their schoolbooks.
In this weeks Torah portion we will talk about the extreme importance of remembering.
Inside Out 101 - ENGLISH
Following a short update from our work, these are issues discussed:
- September is going to be busy in Israel: Important deliberations will be held by the Supreme Court, demonstrations are likely to continue, and the Jewish holidays with focus on repentance and reconciliation will frame the daily routines from the middle of the month.
- With this relatively religious government many ask whether Israel is on the way to become a halacha state – governed by religious law.
- Meanwhile Iran is trying a new way to hurt Israel; enlisting Arab Israelis.
- In this week’s Torah portion Rabbis deal with the question of whether we are only responsible for our own individual sins.
Inside Out 100 - ENGLISH
A brief but important update on the development on the judicial reform in Israel and the internal divisions it has created. The coming days are crucial - I encourage you to pray!
Inside Out 99 - ENGLISH
This episode deal with the following topics:
1. The Israeli army’s operation in Jenin has been criticized in our media. But it was an extraordinary example of just and moral warfare.
2. The anti-government demonstrations in Israel seem to lose direction – and have lost some of the popularity
3. Prime Minister Netanyahu wants to strengthen the Palestinian Authority – But is the PA part of the solution or the problem?
4. Hamas manipulates Europeans under cover of human rights activism.
5. Archaeology: The theory that is slowly collapsing
Inside Out 98 - ENGLISH
Hamas is slowly turning Judea and Samaria into a powerful base of terror – but Israel has the power to stop them. The question is if they can allow themselves to do so. In the court cases against Prime Minister Netanyahu, the bribery accusation seems less and less credible. In area after area in Israel law and order is not upheld as it should. Netanyahu needs to prove he can handle this challenge before it get out of control. Finally, and update from my month-long stay in Israel with focus on the importance of visiting Israel.