A successful Chicago White Sox minor league baseball player, Joe Gillikin knows how to bring a team together as he does with his company, AdvantaClean in Oklahoma City. Joe is a successful business owner who has learned to delegate and partner with others to grow his company to over a one-million-dollar yearly revenue business.
He received his degree in Business Administration from the University of Central Oklahoma College of Business and continues a long-term relationship with REDBUD Construction, Inc.
Joe is in the restoration business space focused primarily on the mitigation, environmental side of restoration. In our conversation, we discussed:
· The challenge of delegating and building out a team.
· Giving value to referral partners.
· Being an educator to the trades.
· Constantly training technicians internally.
· A program to train staff members of property management companies.
· A long-term goal-establish national catastrophe teams.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Joe:
Connect with Nate Lindquist
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices