The Joyful Scaling Podcast exists to inspire & equip high-achieving Christian women to unapologetically 'pursue the impossible', scaling their business from 6 to 7 figures. And do it with simplicity. Matt. 19:26
It's about surrendering your fears, doubts & insecurities to Christ so you can step fully into your God-given purpose. To be that CEO that, by God's grace & power, is able to multiply your impact, income and influence. Eph. 3:20
Tune in each week to learn from Judy Weber, former litigator, corporate lawyer & c suite executive, quickly becoming known as THE business coach, strategist & mentor for Christian women ready to dream bigger, think higher and act bolder.
Millions have heard her message of exponential business growth that's built on 2 foundations: timeless business principles and an unwavering faith in Christ.
In addition to weekly solo episodes, where Judy shares high-level business strategy, she also interviews extraordinary women of faith and in business (leaders, trailblazers and disruptors) like Haley Williams, Kelly Roach, Heather Monahan, Jennifer Kem, Shanee Moret, Stacy Tuschl and Kimberly Walsh Phillips, to provide listeners with experiences, perspectives and insight to build a true legacy business.
GRAB YOUR FREE (20-PAGE) ULTIMATE SCALING GUIDE & WORKBOOK => judyweber.co
Don't miss an episode, subscribe today for everything you need to make 6-figure leaps in your business - while growing in your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ!
Ep 307: STOP doing these 5 things!
In this episode, I share 5 things I STOPPED doing that allowed me to scale my business ever closer to 7 figures.
Each of the things I identify is important
(remember: details matter & everything counts).
Take notes (listen as I give examples of alternative things to DO as you STOP doing these 5).
As you listen, IDENTIFY which of these 5 is YOUR biggest stumbling block. And then COMMIT to eliminating it, today.
Ready to Scale with Simplicity & Joy? DM the word 'SCALE' to me on ALL social platforms at @judyweberco (& we'll send you my 'Ultimate Scaling Guide: 4 Proven Strategies for Exponential Growth)
Ready to Build to Your 1st $100K? Save Your Seat to my 'Build a $100K Biz, God's Way' 3-part Training Series: http://builda100kbiz.com
Ep 306: Success is a Mindset: Dealing With the 'Hard Stuff'
Success. Something we all aspire to, to some degree.
Why does attaining it seem hard?
In this episode, you'll hear how one woman of God went from suicidal thoughts to an entirely new place of renewal & healing - oh how our Lord works!
Meet Kim Levings. Founder of ReThinkYou. Workplace Performance Strategist. Master Coach. Personal Development Expert.
Her approach to her work with both executives & entrepreneurs can be summed up in this passage appearing on her website:
Success is a mindset. Who you are becoming in pursuit of your dreams is what really matters.
This episode will inspire you to reach higher as we discuss:
- Kim's remarkable story (from suicidal thoughts to ultimate fulfillment in Christ; God is surely involved in the details) (2:15)
- how so many women 'have it together' professionally, yet have 'messy' personal lives (and what to do to change that) (21:45)
- the importance of acknowledging your feelings (and how to take charge over them, by using what you already have) (11:49)
Find out more about Kim: https://kimlevings.com
Ep 305: Pursuing Impossible Results
It’s what we want. For ourselves. For our clients.
In business, success is measured in results:
- the results your CLIENTS achieve through working with you; &
- the results YOU achieve
In each case, both tangible + intangible results...
-What if…those results were 100% your responsibility?
-What if…those results were within YOUR control (even the results of your clients)?
(Spoiler alert: they ARE!)
Watch as I discuss:
- exactly WHO is responsible for your clients’ results
- the 3 levels of thinking about client results
- the questions to ask yourself in order to (possibly) include a guarantee as a part of your offer
I put my $ where my mouth is…as a guarantee comes with each of my offers! (listen to hear more)
>>JOIN the Joyful 6 Figures Accelerator WAIT LIST: judyweber.co/accelerator
>>JOIN the Joyful Scaling Mastermind WAIT LIST: go to judyweber.co, hover over the Service navigation tab, and click on Mastermind
Ep 304: Mastermind Success Story (Niki McClain)
In this episode, you'll hear from one of my Joyful Scaling Mastermind clients and, in particular, how the Lord God is moving - mightily - in her business and her life!
Meet Niki McClain. Devoted Christ follower. Wife & Mom of 3. Uber successful serial entrepreneur. Multi Million Dollar Realtor & Owner of a brand NEW boutique, people-focused, Jesus-centered Real Estate Brokerage: Collection 7 Realty (just over a month old blessed with 35 agents & counting). She's also the co-owner of Balanced Kitchen Co. (offering healthy & delicious meals to go in Edmond OK). As if that's not enough, Niki is a Coach for successful entrepreneurial women.
You will surely be inspired by Niki's success story - which displays the grace, love + guidance of Jesus.
Listen as we discuss:
- Niki's journey into entrepreneurship, including how she's heard God directing her along the way (get ready to be blown away by something that happened shortly after entering real estate...that led to a bold decision to grow her own real estate team, after being a Realtor for less than a year) (2:16)
- The meaning behind the name of Niki's brokerage (and her mission to break the mold of traditional real estate) (29:33)
- The importance of intentionality, investing & thoughtset when it comes to entrepreneurship (40:15)
- What was missing in her business that led her to decide to work with me (9:11)
- Key takeaways she's learned since we started working together, including what's changed in both her business and her life (including how SHE has changed) (27:46)
- Why she decided to join the Joyful Scaling Mastermind and what her experience inside has been (18:50)
PLUS Niki shares a powerful marketing technique that grew her business quickly (it's something YOU can implement too).
Collection 7 Realty: https://www.c7realty.net
Balanced Kitchen Co.: https://balancedkitchenco.com/
Ep 303: Coach v. Mentor v. Educator v. Strategist: Which do YOU Need?
There's a lot of confusion out there when it comes to the different types of experts helping entrepreneurs build their business.
For example, people call themselves 'coaches' even when they don't DO what a 'coach' does.
Bottom line: be careful - and discerning when considering getting business-building help.
My goal in this episode is to bring crystal clarity to you.
Listen as I break it all down for you:
-what’s the difference between each type of expert (6:48)
- which type is best for each stage of business (26:21)
-how to determine which is right for YOU (35:24)
PLUS I lay out the ‘tough questions’ you should ask anyone you’re considering hiring (hey, before you open your wallet, you need to make sure you're making a solid choice)
>> Join the Wait List to my NEW Joyful 6 Figures Accelerator (doors opening soon)
The Accelerator is a LIFETIME container, teaching a SIMPLE business-building process, in a community of UNASHAMED Jesus lovers, where PERSONALIZED coaching opportunities abound (including WEEKLY coaching calls with me)
And BEST of all: it comes with a GUARANTEE! (yep, that's what I said:)
Get on the WAIT LIST: http://builda100kbiz.com (be among the first to get all the juicy details)
Ep 302: Next-Level Lead Generation (10X your results)
The (almost) daily cry of struggling entrepreneurs: leads, leads…I need more leads.
Today's episode is dedicated to answering that cry with a simple yet highly effective way to do precisely that!
Meet Tamra Millikan. Host of the Turn Clicks into Clients Podcast. National award-winning sales and marketing expert on the topics of lead generation & automation. To fill your (consultants, coaches & professional services CEOs) calendar with appointments.
GOOD NEWS: we are NOT talking about mainstream social media marketing – posting, DMing OR ads. (Let's say it together: ….hallelujah!)
Listen to this episode to learn:
- The 1st step in better, predictable leads (2:30)
- How to determine the "right" lead magnet for your niche (8:41)
- How to automate your lead generation (and get better quality leads) (11:40)
- Which tech software is right for your business (15:46)
- The best way to find potential collaborative partners (to pour gas on your lead gen efforts) (19:34)
Download Tamra's: Lead Generation Roadmap: https://clickautomations.com/roadmap
Learn more about Tamra & her services: https://clickautomations.com
Go-to podcast for scaling with simplicity!
Judy is a light for Christian entrepreneurs (especially women)! The way she gracefully blends faith & business is inspiring & NEEDED for every Jesus-loving entrepreneur who is building + scaling a business for the Kingdom. Thank you for all you pour into your show, Judy! P.S. Mamas, go listen to episode 301🎧
Become joyfully equipped!
The Joyful Scaling Podcast inspires me to surrender my fears to Christ and to move on with confidence to full fill my God Given purpose.
When I need encouragement I tune into listen to in. Take a listen you’ll be inspired and encouraged too!
Right on point!!
Being a strong Christian I feel like Judy hit the nail on the head with these topics!! I can definitely relate and love listening:)