How can you reconnect with your creativity? Julia Cameron, bestselling author of The Artist's Way, poet, songwriter, filmmaker and playwright is back to share the wisdom in her latest book, Write for Life. She explains how you can find humor and joy in the creative process, how to stop being so hard on yourself, how to finish a project even when it's not perfect, and how to dismantle the competition by getting empowered by the other greats who have gone before you.
- Come to Cathy's retreat in June in Florida! Cathyheller.com/retreat
- Follow Cathy on Cameo Cathyheller.com/cameo
- Get Julia's book, Write for Life: Creative Tools for Every Writer https://bit.ly/3yxMiLA
- More of Julia's books, music, and courses at https://juliacameronlive.com/
- Follow Julia Cameron on Instagram @juliacameronlive
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices