Mara Brazer, Founder & CEO of Brazer Communications, a PR firm that boasts of companies such as GAP and Lucasfilm as clients, shares her thoughts on how someone can build and grow their network.
Some of the areas Mara talks about include:
1. If you're shy, find the other shy people at events
2. Ask questions that make the other person open up. Mara shares examples.
3. Have your elevator pitch ready
4. Follow up with the people you meet at an event
5. Use volunteering and interest based activities as a good way to begin meeting people
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Subscribe on iTunes geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/jus…180382202?mt=2
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!