I'm not woke, I'm waking up. So I'm sharing the process as it unfolds in me and trusting that you'll take from it whatever is relevant and applicable to your own journey.
In this episode, I get clear and present and take you with me as I explore:
• My experience of getting comfortable with failure
• The Hero's Journey and what it means to Show Up
• How to approach a teacher with discernment
• Feeling reality directly through the body
• The most effective antidote to judgement
• The joy of providing profitable pathways for authors to magnify their message with my publishing company, Aarohati Publishing
You can find Jewel's article here: https://www.villagekiwi.co.nz/blog/post/parenting-and-relationships-43
A loving shoutout to my Aarohati Publishing team - Tara, Renee, and Lucinda. And of course to Angie, our first author!
* SUPER SPECIAL OFFER *
I'm offering a USD$300 discount to any Pillow Talk listeners who want to attend my Mexico retreat! Email me and mention Pillow Talk in the email to claim your discount.
**Find Out More About my Offerings **
Join me for one of my events or retreats: http://karaleah.com/events/
1:1 sessions: http://karaleah.com/work-with-kara-leah/
** Special Book Offer for Podcast Listeners **
Get $10 off ANY of my books, including my newly released memoir Sex, Drugs & (mostly) Yoga, when purchased from directly my website.
Simply go to Kara-Leah.com and enter the discount code 'pillowtalk' on checkout.
** Join the Awakened Heart Warriors group on Facebook **
All podcast listeners are invited to be part of this group. Click here to join.
• Credits •
Audio • Marilyn Vaccaro
Music • Matiu Te Huki • https://bit.ly/2y32khx
Photo • Pete Longworth • http://petelongworth.com/