I welcome back Stuart Blues for our 5th episode of 'Killer British Murder Stories'. A mashup of our two podcast names (Killer Stories & British Murders).
This week Stu is telling me the case of David Fuller. Familial DNA helped nail him for 2 murders in the late 80's...but as you will soon find out, he is guilty of much MUCH more.
- Akass, B. (1987, November 30). Fears for Caroline as beast strikes. Daily Mirror, 5.
- Clue may help in rapist hunt. (1987, December 1). Aberdeen Press and Journal, 11.
- Dackevych, A. (2021, December 15). David Fuller: How police caught a killer. BBC News. Retrieved 3 July 2022, from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-59660424
- David Fuller: Independent inquiry announced into mortuary abuse. (2021, November 8). BBC News. Retrieved 3 July 2022, from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59207611
- David Fuller: Killer who abused mortuary bodies will die in jail. (2021, December 15). BBC News. Retrieved 3 July 2022, from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59601656
- David Fuller: Man admits 1987 murders and abusing corpses. (2021, November 5). BBC News. Retrieved 3 July 2022, from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59167648
Dodd, V. (2021, December 15).
- David Fuller jailed for murder of two women and abuse of over 100 corpses. The Guardian. Retrieved 3 July 2022, from https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/15/david-fuller-jailed-for-of-two-women-and-abuse-of-over-100-corpses
- Hotline in hunt for girl’s killer. (1987, December 19). Sandwell Evening Mail, 2.
- Keys clue in search for rapist. (1987, December 1). Daily Mirror, 16.
- Man on flat rape charge. (1987, December 1). Liverpool Echo, 5.
- Merrin, T. (1987, December 17). MURDERED GIRL WAS PRISONER FOR 3 WEEKS. Daily Mirror, 11.
- Murder cops may quiz rape accused. (1987, December 17). Liverpool Echo, 23.
- Murder hunt on TV. (1987, September 3). Sevenoaks Focus, 7.
- UPDATED with sentence: DAVID FULLER: Hospital electrician convicted of cold-case double murder and 51 sexual offences. (2021, December 15). The Crown Prosecution Service. Retrieved 3 July 2022, from https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/updated-sentence-david-fuller-hospital-electrician-convicted-cold-case-double-murder-and
- WOMAN MURDERED IN BED-SIT. (1987, June 26). Kent & Sussex Courier, 1.