Level 10 Mastery is an innovative and motivational podcast. This powerful program meets at the apex of business strategy and personal motivation. In this podcast, we interview the best and brightest men and women in their particular fields.
L10 shares the daily routines and strategies of these trailblazers. This will allow our listeners become the best version of theirselves in all areas of life.
episode #50 - Wayne Schoeneberg
Top 5 takeaways
1) Being an Effective Leader.
2) The Power of Perseverance.
3) Having and Opportunity Outlook.
4) Life is a Gift. Don’t make it Complicated.
5) Don’t compare yourself to others. Be a Better you Tomorrow than you are Today.
episode #49 - John Pennington
Top 5 takeaways
1) The importance of Faith
2) Leadership in the business world
3) Understanding the Cannibas industry
4) The Power of a Daily Routine
5) Spending quality time on Priorities
episode #48 - Chris McPherson
Top 5 Takeaways
1) Mindset Development
2) Developing Self Confidence
3) Core Qualities of a Great Leader
4) How to Inspire Others
5) Always Be Learning
episode #47 - Johnny Murphy
Music from Johnny Murphy is the crossroads of Global Top 40 hits and Music Row songwriting. Pulling from a variety of genres, including artists like Jason Aldean, Post Malone, The Knocks, and Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Nashville native writes for himself first. Recently he has teamed up with Grammy-nominated producers and Jason Aldean bandmates, Kurt Alison, Tully Kennedy, and Justin Weaver. They plan on releasing the first Johnny Murphy EP this spring. With an insatiable mix of gritty vocal tones and polished melodies, Johnny offers a fresh look for Country Music in 2020. His debut Single “No Rush” was released on March 13th.
SOCIALS: FACEBOOK: Johnny Murphy INSTAGRAM: @johnnydmurphy
Website Link to clinical practice: https://www.johndmurphytherapy.com
episode #46 Michelle Gauthier Lynchard
1) Understanding the Thought Model
2) The Power of Authenticity
3) The Benefits of Life Coaching
4) Love what you do. Find your true passion.
5) Practice continual editing. Don’t be afraid to try new things.
episode #43 - Dr. Michael Defee
Top 5 takeaways
1) Treat patients as friends.
2) How does leadership in the healthcare field have the potential to improve society?
3) Leadership is a journey. Not a destination.
4) The power of a morning routine.
5) The mind-body connection. A high functioning mind can help the body reach a peak state.
Customer ReviewsSee All
People from all walks of life sharing the trials and tribulations that led to their success! After while you’ll notice common themes and realize you can do it to just need to crack those belief barriers, find out what your why is, get a coach, and start winning!! There are people out there willing to help nobody is alone! You da man Ben!
I live on the road and am always looking for content to improve what I do. Ben is a real pro at what he does and is great at bringing on other professionals with something to say. I take away something from each podcast !
Big takeaways in every episode!
What a great podcast. Every episode I listen to has huge nuggets of information to immediately put into action in my business.