Learn how to create a podcast that helps others thrive! In this episode of Podcast Tactics, two podcasting veterans give tips and advice for launching and growing a show that seeks to support American Muslim moms and the unique issues they face in a post 9/11 world.
If you want to keep learning about podcasting, get inspired, and stay motivated, make sure you join the mailing list at https://podcasttactics.com/
Remember to share what you got out of my conversation with Uzma and Zaiba by leaving a review at https://www.podchaser.com/PodcastTactics
Learn More about Uzma and Zaiba and their show “Mommying While Muslim Podcast”
* Website: https://mommyingwhilemuslim.com/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MommyingWhileMuslim
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mommyingwhilemuslimpodcast
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/MWMPodcasting
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrdKxpBdBO4ZLwB1kTmz1w
* Clubhouse: @ujafri2 and @zaibahasan
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Episode recorded on March 5, 2021.
Music by Valence - Infinite [NCS Release]